Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged!

Dean got me with the latest meme that's going around. Now, I'm supposed to share 8 random things about myself.



Thing 00: The Lovely Mrs Circumstance and I have 5 grown children between us, including three 26 year old men.

Thing 01: I have driven more than 2.5 million miles but never lived more than 150 miles from where I was born.

Thing 02: I once debated, and won a trophy, as part of a team from Mother Guerin, an all-girls Catholic High School in Chicago. The topic was "Should Public Schools be paid for using property taxes?" I'm glad we settled all that 30 years ago.

Thing 03: I'm a SF snob. Books. Not media, thank you ever-so-much. But I did like the Tom Baker Doctor Who.

Thing 04: Somehow, I have turned into The Guy Who Drives The Tan Buick.

Thing 05: I was the drum major in High School. I can twirl a baton. Not well, but I can do it.

Thing 06: Every magazine that has published one of my articles has gone belly-up. Probably no relation.

Thing 07: I have helped to build two airplanes. Both of them are still flying twenty five years later.

Now I'm supposed to tag 8 more folks to publish 8 random things. I'll tag Richard, Nathan, The Mom, Chasin', TMB and IT. The other two slots I'll leave open for you two.

No comments: