Saturday, September 11, 2010

Scott Walker's Cryptic PR

Following on the heels of the Walker Campaign's ridiculous linkage of back-bench Congressman Mark Neumann with First-time Female Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi with stick puppets and their desperate robocalls by robofixture Flyin' Jim Sensenbrenner on Walker's behalf comes this latest release from the beleaguered camp.
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at
me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...
geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and
I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the County out of action. I,
I, I know now they were only trying to protect some seasoned politicians...

There has been no response from the Barrett campaign about Walker's delusions of adequacy. Stay tuned.

No comments: