Friday, May 04, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Sorry for the lack of activity fans. There has been a whole lot of Capital-R Reality at this house lately.

For those of you who knew, my MIL has finally found peace. She passed last Wednesday after too long a struggle with cancer. My thanks for your kind words.

In other news, your humble typographer has been chosen for the part of Henry Blake in the ECT production of M*A*S*H. Save time during the weekend before July 4 or the weekend after. We're doing 6 shows so you can all come see us twice.

There is one other thing going on that truly threatens to curtail my blogging time. I won't say much until after Tuesday night because things can always change. Let's just say that I am excited about a new opportunity.

BBS BFF g

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Sorry to hear about the mother in law.

Good luck with the other, though!