Monday, March 31, 2008

On The Start of Another Season

A couple of thoughts came to me last night as I watched the outgoing President waiting in the dugout of Nationals' Field for his chance to throw out the first pitch.

1) Damn, I really like my new Nat's t-shirt. Can I still wear it in good conscience after seeing GW in his National's gear?

2) I suppose I can make do.

3) I have never seen 43 look more like 41 than he did in profile last night.

4) No matter what else I have said or will say about the Current Occupant he doesn't embarrass the nation when he throws a baseball.

5) Thank God that this man has too little gumption to take the job of Commissioner of Baseball after Bud Selig retires. I've said that I'm not going to another pro game until they get a real commish and I do want to see another Opening Day before I die.

No comments: