Can we wait until we know how this is going to end before we get our knickers in a twist?
The management company hasn't even heard from the kid yet. I know it's emotional and everybody wants to see the right thing done. Let's just wait until he's asked them to break the lease before we all get exercised.
Updated: As I thought, the management company has seen the light. There was no need to suspect the worst, especially over the weekend when there was more than enough time for speculation.