Saturday, September 30, 2006

Help A Brother Out

The Observer has the posted agenda for the Planning Commission Meeting Monday night 10/2 and I'm not going to be able to make it.

One of the agenda items is something I have written about before and which troubles me still.

Presentation by staff

Initial discussion by Plan Commission

Public hearing

Final discussion by Plan Commission Motion to recommend to Council the adoption of Ordinance #2006-31 as drafted Zoning code text amendment to allow city planner to review and act on minor site plan amendments


This change puts the power of the Planning Commission in the hands of the City Planner and the City Engineer. Since they both ostensibly work for the Mayor, I'm not sure why the Engineer and the Mayor voted on this the last time it was discussed.

Help me out. Go to the meeting and put in your two cents-worth. Then let me know who voted this time.

No comments: