Friday, November 10, 2006

Not Even An Aggie Would Attempt This

From the AP
LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small
firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday. The
incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally
marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes' gunpowder plot to blow up
Parliament in the 17th century.
The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

No comments: