Saturday, February 02, 2008

What Do You Mean, I'm Funny

Super Tuesday is rushing up to meet us. Romney's team is sweating blood and Governor Huckabee is wondering if grabbing the tiger's tail was a wise decision. Paulites everywhere just know that Maine is the key.

But there's an interesting story brewing up right next door. The Funny Man is making a real run at respectability.
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little
f#$%ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?
I make you laugh, I'm here to f#$%in' amuse you? What do you mean funny,
funny how? How am I funny?
In the latest MPR poll Al Franken looks as if he's finally pulled ahead of Mike Ciresi in the DFL Primary which would have him run against Former Democratic Mayor of St Paul, Norm Coleman. And, as the poll numbers go, it looks as if the former AirAmerica personality is polling higher than Coleman when looking ahead to November.

There's another little reality biscuit in these numbers. The approval numbers for Amy Klobuchar are 16 points higher than for Coleman. They love their first term Dem Senator in Minnesota.

No comments: