Friday, March 31, 2006

Another Definition Of "Lazy"

I'm too lazy to post on my own this morning but I'm leaving cranky tracks all over the Cheddarsphere.

Paul writes about what the referenda mean.

Dennis defends making laws in the dark.

Mason wants to know, "What's the big deal with Vietnam?"

The Observer writes about voter registration and how Mark Green is trying to block it.

Corey shares the record of the Wisconsin delegation on votes that affect real people.

Althouse muses on the nature of gestures.

Richard tells a joke that I'm not going to repeat here.

Aaron's dreaming.

Nick lends perspective to the bandying about of words.

Clint disagrees with me about immigration reform. We're both trying to act civil. Neither one of us is succeeding very well.

And all because I didn't feel like writing this morning.

No comments: