Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Windex Moment

It starts off as a typically minimalist post by Frau Bucher about Bill Clinton in New Hampshire but in the comment thread there was a spit-take moment.
cathy44exchil said...
Did your husband think
about the job that opened at the Department of Justice to replace the former
Milwaukee police officer that quit? He would be perfect for the job.

I just don't see Paul Bucher giving up his cushy trial lawyering gig to go to work for AG Goodhair. Not in this world.

2 comments:

Billiam said...

I love the Young Frankenstein ref. I started hearing horses immediately! Bastard! No, I doubt Bucher would work for twit. When I met twit he accused Bucher of having short man's disease. Bad form.

Anonymous said...

I won't be lectured about family values by Paul Bucher

who has been married three times??