Reposted from The Observer. Will this be the meeting with the biodiesel announcement?
CITY OF EVANSVILLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Notice of Meeting and Agenda
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:00 p.m.
Please take notice that the next meeting of the City of Evansville Economic Development Committee will take place on Tuesday, July 18 at 6:00 p.m. at the 2nd Floor of the Evansville City Hall, 31 S. Madison Street, Evansville, Wisconsin.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of agenda.
3. Approval of minutes of June 20 meeting.
5. Citizen appearances, other than on items listed below.
6. Update on proposed TID #6.
7. Update on potential biodiesel facility.
8. Update on Streetscape/Bicycle Trailways grant application.
9. Update on Rural Development grant application.
10. Presentation by Sortis re: possible marketing program for TIF District(s).
11. Proposed joint session in August with Chamber of Commerce and Evansville Community Partnership.
12. Discussion of committee organization, projects and budget.
13. Review of 1991 "First Impressions" survey of Evansville.
John Decker, Secretary